Indonesian society consists of different ethnic, linguistic and religious groups scattered across many islands. There are about 300 ethnic groups in Indonesia and 742 different languages ​​and dialects. Most Indonesians are descended from Austroño-speaking Austroño-speaking origins, believed to originate from Taiwan. Other ethnicities include Melanesian ethnicity, which lives in eastern Indonesia. The largest ethnic group is Javanese, which make up 42 percent of the population and dominate the country politically and culturally. Other notable ethnicities include Sondas, Malay, Adora, Manadu and Batak, as well as a small number of people whose origins are Chinese, Indian, European and Arab and concentrated in cities and urban centers. The majority of the population converts to Islam (87% of the total population) while the remaining 13% are Protestant  Catholicism, Hinduism, Buddhism and Confucianism. Indonesia is a largely harmonious society despite social, religious and ethnic tensions in some regions.The Indonesians are good, quiet and polite, and their behavior and behavior are governed by traditions and customs that respect each other. They welcome the foreigner and the smile is the hallmark of this people, whose customs and traditions are mixed with Islamic culture. So we find them very welcoming to Arab visitors.